To celebrate the launch of “What’s his Passion?” Totally Bound Publishing are giving away a bundle of great prizes. Enter for your chance to win HERE
A few author secrets about Picturing Lysander.
• Lysander is inspired by one of my favourite landscape photographers, Galen Rowell.
• My muse for Lysander was a young Paul Walker, who had such beautiful eyes.
• I had images of the New England Patriots quarterback and model, Tom Brady, in my head when I created Kyle Dawson. I should clarify – the images involved his shoot for Calvin Klein, I know less than zero about American football.
• The village of Imber in the book is based on a real abandoned village on Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire, England.
• Many moons ago I had a bit of a crush on Agent Dale Cooper in Twin Peaks. Kyle was very nearly called Dale, but it seemed a bit soft and gentle for him so I went for the name of the actor that played Dale Cooper instead.
Photography, like love, should have no limits.
Lysander Brock is a talented photographer and capturing the perfect picture is his passion. His work takes him all over the world and he is famous for his willingness to take risks for the perfect image.
Kyle Dawson is tasked by his mysterious employer to obtain Brock’s services for a dangerous job and he’s prepared to use any method to ensure that the young photographer does as he’s told. Breaking and entering and blackmail are just tools of his trade.
Despite the circumstances, the spark of attraction between Brock and Kyle is strong. Brock’s addiction to adrenaline-fuelled adventure holds him captive, just as much as Kyle’s brooding dominant appeal. As a fragile trust builds between them, Kyle takes a gamble and tells Brock the truth about his mission. Can Brock accept the challenges ahead—as a photographer and as a man?
Buy Picturing Lysander HERE
Lucinda lives in a small village in the English countryside, surrounded by rolling hills, cows and sheep. She started writing to fill time between jobs and is now firmly and unashamedly addicted.
She loves the English weather, especially the rain, and adores a thunderstorm. She loves good food, warm company and a crackling fire. She’s fascinated by the psychology of relationships, especially between men, and her stories contain some subtle (and not so subtle) leanings towards BDSM.
Author link – Totally Bound: