Hello there. My name is Bailey Bradford. I write gay erotic romances, and I’d like to borrow you for a few minutes. Will you do me a favor and read these paragraphs below and check for typos?
Boy, that’s asking for it! It’s a good thing I’m just joking about the typo search. Although, I’m sure some will get by me. They always do despite my best intentions.
Let me get on with the post before I start babbling off-topic.
I’ve got a new book out, Unexpected Moments. It’s a follow-up to the short story, Unexpected Places, that debuted in Totally Bound’s new What’s His Passion?imprint. It continues the story of Eddie and Carter, along with new developments in their relationship. I don’t want to give too much away :DIt’s a ménage story, and I hope you like it.
Carter, one of the main characters, has a passion for hiking. He has goals that involve hiking the Appalachian Trail at some point in his life. He is also passionate about those he loves. He’s a pretty sweet guy, and his men are lucky to have him, and vice versa.
If you purchase the book at Totallybound.com, you’ll receive bonus content. Who doesn’t like a bonus? I can’t come up with anyone. 😀
The bonus content includes an extra scene following the epilogue, and it’s so loving, it was heart-warming to write. Left me happy all day long, and the kids thought I’d been drinking the wine. (I had, but there’s no need for them to know that. J ) Also, it isn’t a two-page scene. There’s substance and length to it.
Now, for a Top-5 list, because yes. Today my list is: 5 Things I’ll Never Do Again!
- Flip someone in a car off when I’m riding a bike. I was 12 when I did it, and the resulting car-stalks-stupid-kid-on-a-bike thing taught me some manners real quick. Hey, Mom? I lied about not flipping them off, and I’m sorry. 33 years isn’t too late to admit that, is it?
- Pick up ST’s (Super Teen’s) bed. Okay, I was looking for the new cat. I’ve picked that stupid bed up before. How was I to know this time I’d pull something in my lower back and end up miserable for a week? Holy cow. Never again.
- Get on a plane without a good, strong tranquilizer. Yes, I am terrified of flying. Or maybe it’s the cramped space. Or both. Or maybe it’s that I’m terrified of falling. That might be it.
- Hike in tennis shoes. Nope. I want my ankles supported in a good pair of hiking boots. To that end, I am a shoe addict though I’m late to that vice. Or is it a vice? Shoes are a good thing to have. So is the space to store the shoes…which might be an issue.
- Get drunk. Stop laughing. I mean it. Until the next Pineapple pina colada.
What’ve you got on your Never Again list? Feel free to comment and share it with us, and thanks for stopping by.
Blurb for Unexpected Moments: Love begins at the most unexpected moment…
Carter Hausemann and Eddie Canales are embarking on a new romance. They know they’re compatible sexually. Now it’s time to find out if they’re meant for each other—and a third man, because Carter has always known what he’s needed. He’d just been afraid to reach for it.
Eddie will do whatever it takes to make Carter happy, and since he’s not the jealous type as long as he’s included, he’s more than willing to see if a relationship can work between three men. But first he and Carter need to concentrate on them.
Dare Habrockhas the microbrew everyone’s talking about. He also has a secret that has kept him from having a lover in far too long.
When these three meet, they begin to understand that love flourishes in the most unexpected moments.
But someone is determined to destroy every bit of joy they have.
Reader Advisory: This books contains scenes of multiple male ménage, light BDSM and references to fisting.
About Bailey Bradford: A native Texan, Bailey spends her days spinning stories around in her head, which has contributed to more than one incident of tripping over her own feet. Evenings are reserved for pounding away at the keyboard, as are early morning hours. Sleep? Doesn’t happen much. Writing is too much fun, and there are too many characters bouncing about, tapping on Bailey’s brain demanding to be let out.
Caffeine and chocolate are permanent fixtures in Bailey’s office and are never far from hand at any given time. Removing either of those necessities from Bailey’s presence can result in what is known as A Very, Very Scary Bailey and is not advised under any circumstances.