Today we’re so pleased to welcome author Jessie G on the tour for her new book Safety in Numbers, book five in the Sizzling Miami series.
Jessie’s here to share the Top Ten Moments from any of her books, and she’s also offering the chance to win some great prizes, including a $25 Gift Card and an autographed paperback copy of Safety in Numbers to two lucky readers (*see Rafflecopter for details).
The top ten moments that have stayed with me from my books:
1. Davin asking Ric if they can disappear until he’s whole again (Past Hurts)
2. Ric and Davin sitting on the bed, their knees touching, a single candle lighting the room, to have their big talk (Past Hurts)
3. The moment when Red climbs into bed with Bull after his nightmare (For a Reason)
4. Chris talking for Red (For a Reason)
5. When Red tells Bull he thought he needed a perfect moment to declare his love (For a Reason)
6. Javier and Saul’s first kiss (The Protector)
7. When Kyle wakes up and finds Javier meditating / crying (The Protector)
8. When Chase tells Ty he doesn’t want to be safe if Ty’s not safe (Tricking Chase)
9. When Ty tells Chase he loves him (Tricking Chase)
10. When Chris speaks to Owen (Safety in Numbers)
Blurb: “Bros stick together no matter what.”
When Chris and Liam made that promise, they had no idea how important it would become or how it would be tested in the most brutal way. Nine years later, their bond cemented in blood, that relationship is all they have to hold on to.
“No matter what happens, this friendship will be the one constant we can count on.”
When Billy and Owen made that promise, they knew exactly how dangerous the world could be. They survived prison by protecting each other and they survived freedom by holding that promise sacred. Now they want more than just to survive and they want it from the brothers whose bond is as strong as their own.
“We are stronger together than we’ll ever be apart.”
When Owen reaches his breaking point, Chris jumps at the chance to make things right for all of them. With the future in their grasp, will they realize their strength is in their numbers and finally become the family they crave?
Author’s Note: This is NOT a foursome, but the story of two couples that needed to be told together.
About the Author: Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I’d begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: to be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day like it’s a job. The more you write, the easier it will be to write and the better you will be at writing. I took that advice to heart and write every day. With six published books to date, three series in the works and a full schedule of releases planned for the next two years, it’s been amazing to have made this dream my reality.
I am a firm believer in marriage equality, love at first sight, power dynamics and happily ever after. I’m a lover of strong secondary characters and series filled with families, biological or chosen. All are themes you’ll find throughout my books.
Tour Dates and Stops:
The Fine Print:
*Entrants must be 18 years or older to qualify
*Some residency restrictions may apply
*All comments must be relevant to the author’s prompt to be eligible (when applicable)
*The Novel Approach will not be held liable for prize delivery unless otherwise specified
*Void where prohibited by law