“There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be…” ― John Lennon
Tomislav Vugrin doesn’t think himself much of a vampire—not that others are tripping over themselves to dispute it. Despite descending from one of the most powerful vampire lines and having a coven queen for a sister, he’s far from a stuck-up royal and even farther from a force to be reckoned with.
That’s when fate puts her spiteful fingers to use and places him right in the path of Stone Marik, the new Alpha werewolf of the East Pack. Add a bit of teasing scent of a mate, and the attraction is stronger than any lack of information about bonding that might stand in their way.
But changing allegiance might be more than Tomi can handle, even if he has the best of intentions. Centuries of prejudice divide their two species, secrets and lack of time work against them, and soon even their desperate need for each other might not be enough to keep them alive.
Review: Bloody Love Spats is bloody amazing!!! Don’t know exactly where to begin, but I loved this book! So I’m going to do a little something different in my review. Here’s a list of pros and cons:
• It was freaking hysterical! I could not stop laughing at times!
• Tomi the sexy vamp with a snarky attitude. He was sarcastic and what he did to Stone is classic. And boy, does his attitude get adjusted!!! And he’s a red head!! I love red heads!!!
• Stone, the uber Alpha werewolf. He’s your typical sexy and dominant alpha!!! But he’s also loving, compassionate and will do anything for his loved ones. Oh, how I love those Alphas!!!
• A forbidden mating between a shifter and vamp. Yes!! Those are the hottest ones.
• OMG!!! The chemistry between Stone and Tomi is off the charts. Their first meeting is hysterical, and I can so totally see it happening in real life. Well, not the vampire and shifter thing but the rest. Their interactions and dialogue where top notch. Very well written!
• The sex was crazy good! Let’s just leave it at that!
• The supporting characters all added to the story line. Tait, Stone’s hothead brother. Jenela, the vampire queen who is also Tomi’s sister. Naji, the shifter child who Stone adopts and treats as his son. And Arik, Tomi’s cheating boyfriend who gets what he deserves. They were all complicated characters with interesting stories of their own.
• They were very well written and I’m hoping there will be some sequels!
• The plot was enjoyable and a little bit different from what I was expecting.
• Fast passed action kept me engaged.
• A very happy ending!
• Needed more sex!
Bloody Love Spats is a perfect storm!! A must read for anyone who loves vamps and shifters!!!