We’re so pleased to welcome author Toni Griffin today, on the audiobook tour for Determined Mate.
Check out the Rafflecopter giveaway below, where you can enter for the chance to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card.
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Toni Griffin
- I’ve been to the US & UK 3 times.
- I love my Cricket
- I live in an apartment on the forth floor of a high-rise in the city.
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body. *touch wood*
- I played Netball all through high school. Due to my height I played Goal Keeper
- My work mates have started a fund so I will bake Pavlovas and take them into work at least once a month.
- I own a Book of Shadows from the Charmed series.
- I have trouble typing on my laptop if I get fake nails for some reason.
- I was engaged at 18, married at 19 and my daughter was born when I was 20. After twelve and a half years together the relationship ended. I’m not single.
- I love popping bubble wrap, much to the annoyance of my daughter.
About the Book
Series: Holland Brothers: Book Two
Narrator: Dominic M. McCartney
Publisher: Mischief Corner Books
Run Time: 4 Hours and 43 Minutes
Categories: Paranormal, Fantasy, Shifters
Blurb: Jason Matthew’s is a broken man. He’s lived through hell and barely come out the other side. All he can think about is getting to his best friend, Brian, after that he has no idea. Jason’s scared out of his mind when he’s met by not only Brian but two large men as well, he does the only thing he can think to do. He tries to run. One of the men, though, turns out to be his mate. A mate he is in no condition to have or want, a mate that won’t allow him to flee.
Alex Holland is forced to stand by and watch as Jason is taken to the safest place they know, too scared to be around him. He knows something bad has happened to Jason and he’s going to need every ounce of his Alpha control to give his mate the time he needs to heal and start living again.
About the Author
Toni Griffin lives in Darwin, the smallest of Australia’s capital cities. Born and raised in the state she’s a Territorian through and through. Growing up Toni hated english with a passion (as her editors can probably attest to) and found her strength lies with numbers.
Now, though, she loves escaping to the worlds she creates and hopes to continue to do so for many years to come. She’s a single mother of one and works full time. When she’s not writing you can just about guarantee that she will be reading one of the many MM authors she loves.
Feel free to drop her a line at email@example.com anytime, or visit her Website.