I couldn’t be more excited to introduce the newest member of the TNA team to you! Please give a warm welcome to Lana, who, at great risk to her sanity, has agreed to come and play with us in our own little corner of the blogging sandbox.
Here’s twenty little bits about Lana you didn’t know until now.
1. I am a Taurus. If you look up the description, my picture is there. J
2. I met my husband on a blind date. We’ve been together for almost 21 years!
3. I have two kids. A boy 9 and a girl 11.
4. I’m a geek. I will read any book and see any sci-fi movie out there.
5. I collect Star Wars and Star Trek stuff!
6. I’m a “housewife”, you know the one that goes out to lunch and shops. lol 🙂 And I’m a jeweler.
7. I like to make pretty things.
8. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades. Yes, I can do lots of things, not all very well but that’s not the point! 🙂
9. I love to read.
10. I’m pretty easy going but please don’t piss me off!
11. I don’t eat cheese but everything else is a possibility.
12. I’m a child of the 80’s. But I will never wear those clothes again. LOL
13. I sometimes quote lines from my favorite movies.
14. I sometimes quiz my husband on lines from my favorite movies to see if we’re still compatible. We are.
15. I like taking pictures and putting them on instagram. I’m still not sure what is instagram is for but I like it.
16. I discovered Facebook about a year or more ago. Yes, I was deprived. But I think I’m making up for lost time. 🙂
17. I have two tattoos. I plan to get more.
18. I don’t believe in conforming to society.
19. I’ve always been drawn to freaks, misfits, individuals who don’t fit in cause that’s how I see myself. That’s why I have a very small circle of friends!
20. I stumbled upon m/m fiction by accident. And HOLY SHIT never want to put it down!!!!!
Welcome, Lana, I’m so glad to have you on my team! 😀